Thursday, January 12, 2006

walky walk walk

I'm going for a walk - It's freakishly warm out (misty, lovely) and I'm tired of doing stuff at the computer. Doing a lot of little things that may or may not contribute to bigger things, went to kingston, saw some of the people, raided the charity shops, got lots of stuff for roy, school doesn't seem to be working, student loans are taking money out of my empty account, just ate papusas, excited about a new cook book, feeling in the groove after not for a couple days, not sure what I want to do for my birthday.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

lovely to run into you in front of No Frills, happy you found some clothing at the Army. Still no date when I will visit Montreal but it looks like late February now as there is so much to do in Kingston.
xo Michael

3:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I miss Montreal.

7:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home