Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Responses

I'm working on a HOT and NOT list for 2005, but until then - comment responses.

Anita - thanks for reading ! I hope your Christmas was good despite all the accident stuff - we missed you at home.
Michael Catlin - you want photos eh? I'll see what I can do. I'll be updating the website soon - I'll let you know when that is - and YES, I would love to go to Sala Rosa with you, I like it better than the Spirit Lounge. I hope you're well.
Mary Helen - you've got pretty nice bits yourself.
Roy - I'm glad you like my bits, yours aren't bad either - and your tech support - the best ever
Tracey - what mug is the one I gave you?
Damien - thanks for tackling the blog thing - how's the states treating you? I think you need some Jimmy headshots.
Fussell - where are you?
Jeffy Jeff Jeff - HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Mom - yay! you're using your computer !

from now on I'll respond on the comments page (where y'all commented)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you, sir.

4:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home