Friday, December 16, 2005

Fussell's B - day



I love this new medium. no more sending mass emails, and the people that want to know what's up can do so at the leisure. It's gonna change the world people - it already has - the way we are made aware of information is so different than 10 years ago. I just want to post post post - get all that witty banter out of me (I promise there won't be too much of that). I'm no Carrie Bradshaw, or Hiister for that matter.

So this post is an excuse to post again today (cause I'm THAT excited) - and to think about a very dear friend who's birthday is very soon. Although I've known Fussell for about a year - I consider her to be one of my best friends. She super wise, honests, fun and real - AND we have great chats. Happy Birthday Fussell. We miss you here. Come back soon.

pic - of Fussell and Danny (lovely housemate) at the house - thanksgiving.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home