Friday, December 16, 2005

The First Post

So after deleting this whole thing a couple of times, I'm finally ready to post a bit of text - even though the layout of thing is far from what I had in mind. Mike was trying to explain some of the ins and outs of this new language - but it's not coming quickly to this left brainer.

I would absolutely love to have my very own full time tech support person. I often try to fit the lovely Roy into this role (sweet, sexy AND knowledgeable), but he fits better in other places - and he doesn't have the time to compensate for my lack of ability in these areas. So many ideas - I know EXACTLY how I want it all to look (or sound), I just can't seem to get there. I find this is often the case with many of my ideas. Maybe I should take a full year of tech classes. Or mabes I'll just come into a lot of money soon (that happens right...right?) - and pay for that tech support person. I'd treat them well.

Whatevs - here's the first installment. More to come - in content and look.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will gladly be your tech support guy...we can discuss payment later.

2:23 PM  
Blogger rabblerocket said...

Whee! Jimmy's got a blog!

3:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home